Thursday, March 18, 2010

Small Town PR

Just read Are You Budgeting/Planning “Let’s Help Out” PR a blog by Brent Diggins about setting aside "Helping Out" PR funds for your business. In the event of a crisis your business can be there to help out with a donation. I thought it sounded like a really good idea, something that would be extremely effective in a small market (i.e. Deming) A post to my blog will serve as a personal reminder to that purpose. Doesn't really seem effective to put "Set Aside "Helping Out" Money" on a weekly cycle in my Google Calendar. Then again, that may be exactly the thing to do that will ensure that the funds are actually put aside. Either way, I'm going to give it a shot this year. Hopefully this blog post doesn't surface and turn the population against me in a rage of "HE JUST GIVES MONEY TO SUPPORT HIMSELF!!!" riot. We'll see...

1 comment:

Awioa said...

That is a smart idea, I hope you can do it, for me it is easier said then done.